- MBBS (2009), DMRD (2013), DNB (2015), FRCR (2017), EDIR (2018)
Current Positions and Titles
- Consultant- Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Research and Publications
- Dr. Praveen Wali, Dr. Sunita Gopalan, Dr. Sriram Patwari, Dr. Harsha Chadaga (2017, Jun 18) – Sporadic hepatogastric fistula – A rare complication of liver abscess – A case report, URL: https://www.eurorad.org/case.php?id=14492, DOI: 10.1594/EURORAD/CASE.14492
- Dr. Praveen P Wali, Dr. Harsha Chadaga, Dr. Anil R, Dr. Madhukumar (2017, Aug 9) – Retroclival ecchordosis physaliphora, URL: https://www.eurorad.org/case.php?id=14846, DOI: 10.1594/EURORAD/CASE.14846, ISSN: 1563-4086
- Dr. Ameya Puranik, Dr. Natasha Singh, Dr. Praveen Wali, Dr. Shailendra Maheshwari, Dr. Nitin Gupta: Intramedullary osteosclerosis of right femur confirmed on triphasic bone SPECT/CT in a patient with equivocal radiological features: Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine:2016; Volume 31
- Original research conducted at P.D.Hinduja Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as part of the curriculum of the DNB degree. The work titled “Role of MRI in response evaluation to Chemotherapy in Osteosarcoma and Ewings sarcoma” aimed to assess post-chemotherapy changes in sarcoma’s using MRI DWI/DCE sequences in comparison with PET/CT and Histopathology. The work was presented at the ECR 2017 conference in Vienna.
Industry Appointments/ Society memberships
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society of Radiology
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
Distinctions, Recognitions, and Awards
- Won the 2nd prize in Quiz conducted for radiology residents at the annual conference of the Indian Society Of Pediatric Radiology held in 2014.
- Won the 2nd prize in a poster presentation on “Spectrum of Antenatal Neural Tube Defects – a pictorial essay” at the Indian Radiology and Imaging Association State Chapter Conference – 2013.
- Won the 2nd prize in Quiz conducted by National Oncological Imaging Society – Chennai – 2017