Dr. Monica Shekhawat
Senior Consultant Radiologist – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Background and Interest
- Dr. Monica Shekhawat Sisodia completed her MBBS from Madras Medical College in the year 2003 and has done her DNB from Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital cum Medical Research Institute, Jaipur in the year 2009. She was previously associated with Rama Medical College as an Assistant Professor of Radiology, Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital, Vrinda Diagnostics, and Indo-German Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- She received Gold Medal in Surgery during her MBBS from the prestigious Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Dr. Monica has done her thesis on “CT Morphometric analysis of lumbar vertebral pedicles in the Indian population and its relevance in pedicle screw fixation. “
- Her specialization includes women’s imaging, fetal ultrasound, 3D/4D Ultrasound, small parts, color Doppler and all kinds of routine and specialized ultrasound and ultrasound-guided interventions. Her special interests are also cross-sectional gastrointestinal imaging and MR-defecography.
- She is an active member of the IRIA (Indian Radiological and Imaging Association) and ISGAR(Indian Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Imaging)