Fellowship of Royal College of Radiology
Manipal Hospitals FRCR 2B course is exclusively designed to enable delegates from across the globe to benefit remotely from the highly standardised training this FRCR course has to offer.
Our sole purpose is to help budding radiologists obtain success in FRCR 2B examination.
Most global candidates are led down for final exams not because of insufficient radiological knowledge, rather due to lack of knowledge of what this exam expects from the candidate.
This course aims to help candidates understand the examiners expectations and the right methodology in preparation.
The specialized 2-day course provides a platform for revision and fine tuning in examination technique/timing, along with focussed session in small groups providing better learning opportunities from peers to help gain confidence in clearing FRCR.
- Registration of Candidates
- Breakout Room Allotment
- Rapid Reporting and long case discussions
- Viva sessions
- Queries Discussion with valuable feedback
The Course is offered in conjunction with FRCR Tutorials over a virtual platform, designed to mimic the RCR pattern of FRCR 2B examination. The course commences with candidates being exposed to rapid and long cases in real time. Simulating the RCR exam format attendees will receive 15 minutes with 2 senior UK examiners, before receiving a 10-minute feedback towards the end of the session
Course Kit Includes
- 10 or more Viva Sessions mirroring RCR pattern
- Exceptional group of senior U.K Radiologists to mentor
- 10 hot seats each with 15 minutes on the hot seat and 10 minutes of feedback
- 2 sessions of written packets (where 2 rapid reporting and long case packets will be done live as a mock exam)
- 6 additional packets are available to do after the course. (Complimentary library access)
- A further 12 viva observations
- Opportunity to observe about 10 hours of FRCR 2B Vivas
- Account Name: MANIPAL HOSPITALS PRIVATE LIMITED TELE-RADIOLOGY COLLECTION ACCOUNT
- Bank name: RBL Bank Limited
- Branch Name: Prestige Tower, Ground Floor 99 and 100, Residency Road, Bangalore-560025
- IFSC Code: RATN0000156
- Type of Account: Current
- Account No.: 409000984606
- Swift Code: RATNINBBXXX
- FRCR 2b course in India in collaboration with FRCR Tutorials in London.
- 10 or more one on one vivas mirroring RCR pattern.
- Exceptional Group of senior U.K Radiologists to mentor.
- 2 sets of Rapid Reporting and long case discussions that simulates actual exam.
- Pre course rapid reporting and long cases access with discussion on exam day.
- Valuable Feedback Sessions.
- Course content designed by senior UK-trained examiners
Team of Experts
Dr. Harsha Chadaga
MBBS , DMRD, DNB , PDCC Neurointervention , EDiNR
Head of Radiology – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group Lead Neuroimaging – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Dr. Rajesh Lavakumar
MBBS , MRCS , FRCR ,CCT, International fellowship in MSK Radiology, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford (2013)
Lead- MHRG UK Lead MSK Radiology- Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Dr. Anita Nagadi
MBBS , MD , MRCPCH , FRCR , CCT (UK)
Lead- Head and Neck and Oncological Imaging – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Dr. Prakash Naik
MBBS , DMRD ,FRCR
Senior Consultant Radiologist – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Dr. Praveen Wali
MBBS , DMRD , DNB , FRCR , EDiR
Consultant- Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Dr. Saksham Bansal
MD, DNB, EDiR, FRCR
Radiologist - Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore
Dr. Jawad Naqvi
MBBS, FRCR EDiMSK
Consultant MSK Radiologist -University Hospitals Morecambe Bay NHS Trust, U.K
Our Participants are our priority. Hear it from those who experienced it themselves
Frequently Asked Questions
10 hot seat sessions per candidate.
Yes, a total of two rapid and two long case sessions with discussions will be conducted.
No, it’s part of the Programme.
There are no scheduled keynote lectures but can be included on demand by the majority of students and take time limitations into consideration.
Yes, 1-month access to FRCR Tutorials (Dr. Sameer) library and 2 months of Manipal library
FRCR Tutorials (Dr. Sameer) library has 100 viva cases with answers. Manipal library has 6 sets of long cases and 6 sets of rapids with answers.
Visit our website or click on the link below https://bit.ly/frcr-2b-manipal-radiology-group
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations made within 3 – 6 days will incur a 50% fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours
to the event will incur a 100% fee.
We have a mix of experienced UK examiners who are also part of FRCR tutorials.
All the timings are in IST starting from 8 am – 5 pm