- MBBS (2002), DMRD (2005), DNB Radio Diagnosis (2007)
Current Positions or Titles
- Senior Consultant Radiologist – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Research and Publications
- “Hirayama Disease” , Indian Journal of Neurosurgery, 2014
- “HRCT with oblique reconstructions in diagnosis and detection of pathologies of the temporal bone in CSOM”, International Journal of Biomedical Research.2015
- “Optic Strut and Para-clinoid Region – Assessment by Multi-detector Computed Tomography with Multiplanar and 3 Dimensional Reconstructions”, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2015
- “Thanatophoric dysplasia: Antenatal to post-mortem” , Journal of scientific society,2015
Distinctions, Recognitions, and Awards (most recent)
- REF scholar: Secured 2nd place at all India radiology resident’s annual radiology quiz held at Mumbai 2007.
- Faculty (Guest lecture) in radiology state conference of Indian radiology and imaging association(IRIA) held at Hubli 2014- “Isotropic Imaging in middle and inner ear with MDCT”.
- Faculty (Guest lecture) in National conference- Conducted “Hands-on Pre-Conference workshop Course on Magnetic Resonance Imaging” at 23rd National Conference of Indian Association of Oral Medicine and Radiology (IAOMR) held on Dec 2011.