MANIPAL NEUROIMAGING CAPSULE; FROM BASICS TO ADVANCED
This Neuroradiology continuing medical education (CME) program is designed for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, and other healthcare professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of neuroradiology. The program covers essential topics such as important neuroanatomy, various neuroradiologic pathologies, and advanced imaging useful for day-to-day practice.
Highlights of the Program
- Distinguished neuroradiologists delivering lectures.
- The CME will explore the clinical applications of neuroradiology in various areas, including stroke, brain tumors, demyelination, and infections.
- The CME will cover advanced neuroimaging techniques such as vessel wall imaging, diffusion tensor imaging, DSC, and ASL MR perfusion. Participants will gain an understanding of the underlying science, technical considerations, and interpretation strategies of each technique.
- ePoster presentation for radiology residents.
- The Beautiful Mind: Quiz time
Overall, this neuroradiology CME program will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the latest advancements in neuroradiology and equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the best possible care to their patients.
- Important Neuro Anatomy
- Hidden areas of brain
- Neonatal HIE
- Acute Stroke imaging
- Intracranial vessel wall imaging in clinical practice
- Imaging in intracranial infections: An approach
- DTI in tumors: How I do it
- Post Rx imaging in brain tumors: Pearls and pitfalls
- Open session – Questions to speakers
- Perfusion workshop: Learn from master
- Demyelination demystified
- Approach to non-compressive myelopathies: not just ATM
- Prize distribution, vote of thanks
#Highlights from the #NeuroImagingCapsule; From Basics To Advanced #event at Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group! We were thrilled to have so many #experts in the field come together to discuss the latest #advancements in #neuroimaging, our team of #subspecialists covered it all. Thank you to everyone who attended and made this event such a #success!
Dr. Bejoy Thomas
Professor and Head of Department Imaging Sciences and Interventional Radiology, SCTIMST, Trivandrum. (MD, DNB, PDCC, Fellowship in Advanced Neuroimaging, Clinical fellowship in Pediatric Neuroimaging)
Dr. Sarbesh Tiwari
Associate Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur · Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology MD ( Radiodiagnosis), DM ( Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology)
Dr. Santosh Gupta
Consultant Radiologist – P.D Hinduja Hospital Mumbai (MBBS, MD)
Dr. Sri Harsha Krishna
Consultant Neuroradiologist – Narayana Hrudalaya Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre Bangalore (MBBS , MD, Fellowship NeuroRadiology – Upstate Medical University Syracuse Newyork (USA)
Dr. Rahul Karthik Lingutla
Consultant Radiologist -MHRG( MD, DNB,EDiR,Diplomate of ICRI, Fellowship Diagnostic Neuroradiology)
Dr. Sriram Patwari
Senior Consultant Radiologist and Clinical Head TR – MHRG (MD Radiodiagnosis, PDCC neuroradiology, EDiNR)
Dr. Ullas V Acharya
Consultant Neuroradiologist – Manipal Hospitals Bangalore (MBBS MD (Radiodiagnosis) – KMC Manipal DM (Neuroimaging And Interventional Radiology) – NIMHANS Bengaluru)
Dr. Abha Verma
Consultant – Neuroradiologist, Manipal Hospital Whitefield – Bengaluru (MD, DM (Neuroimaging And Interventional Radiology)
Dr. Harsha Chadaga
Senior Consultant, Head of Department, Lead Neuroimaging – MHRG (MBBS, DMRD, DNB (RD), PDCC, EDiNR