MANIPAL NEUROIMAGING CAPSULE; FROM BASICS TO ADVANCED
This Neuroradiology continuing medical education (CME) program is designed for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, and other healthcare professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of neuroradiology. The program covers essential topics such as important neuroanatomy, various neuroradiologic pathologies, and advanced imaging useful for day-to-day practice.
Highlights of the Program
- Distinguished neuroradiologists delivering lectures.
- The CME will explore the clinical applications of neuroradiology in various areas, including stroke, brain tumors, demyelination, and infections.
- The CME will cover advanced neuroimaging techniques such as vessel wall imaging, diffusion tensor imaging, DSC, and ASL MR perfusion. Participants will gain an understanding of the underlying science, technical considerations, and interpretation strategies of each technique.
- ePoster presentation for radiology residents.
- The Beautiful Mind: Quiz time
Overall, this neuroradiology CME program will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the latest advancements in neuroradiology and equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the best possible care to their patients.
- Important Neuro Anatomy
- Hidden areas of brain
- Neonatal HIE
- Acute Stroke imaging
- Intracranial vessel wall imaging in clinical practice
- Imaging in intracranial infections: An approach
- DTI in tumors: How I do it
- Post Rx imaging in brain tumors: Pearls and pitfalls
- Open session – Questions to speakers
- Perfusion workshop: Learn from master
- Demyelination demystified
- Approach to non-compressive myelopathies: not just ATM
- Prize distribution, vote of thanks