- MBBS (2007)
- MD Radiodiagnosis (2012)
- DNB (2014)
- FRCR (2018)
- MMED (2018)
Current Positions or Titles
- Consultant Radiologist – Manipal Hospitals Hospital, Mysore
Research and Publications: 5 Original articles (listed below) and 10 case reports
- Rashmi M Nagaraju1, Gurushankar G, Bhimarao, Kadakola B. Efficacy of High Frequency Ultrasound in Localization and Characterization of Orbital Lesions. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Sep, Vol-9(9): TC01-TC06.
- Rashmi M. Nagaraju, Ravi Ningappa, Bhimarao. “Role of High Resolution Ultrasonography in the Evaluation of Posterior Segment Lesions of the Eye”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 2, Issue 2, January 12, 2015; Page: 97-112.
- Bhimarao, Rashmi M. Nagaraju, Bhat V, Puttanna VNG. Efficacy of Transcerebellar Diameter/Abdominal Circumference Versus Head Circumference/Abdominal Circumference in Predicting Asymmetric Intrauterine Growth Retardation. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Oct, Vol-9(10): TC01-TC05
- Kadakola B, Gurushankar G, Shivamurthy G, Rashmi MN. Ultrasonographic evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding in postmenopausal women. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2015;4:229-34.
- Rashmi M. Nagaraju, Bhimarao. “Role of Multidetector Computed Tomography in Evaluation of Pediatric Abdominal Tumors”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2015; Vol. 4, Issue 42, May 25; Page: 7352-7364
Distinctions, Recognitions and Awards :
- 1st rank in Karnataka State MD/MS entrance examination 2009.
- 1st rank for RGUHS in MD Radio-Diagnosis, 2012 with 2 Gold medals in Radiology awarded by the Governor of Karnataka in Convocation held at NIMHANS convention centre in March 2013.
- 1st prize in quiz in IRIA Karnataka state conference, 2011.
- Member of Royal College of Radiology, London and Indian Radiological and Imaging Association