Dr. Rahul Karthik Lingutla
Junior Consultant Radiologist - Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
MBBS, MD, DNB, EDiR, Diplomate of ICRI, FRCR
- Under Graduation: MBBS : Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, KLE University, Belgaum,Karnataka.(2010-2015)
- Post Graduation: MD RADIODIAGNOSIS: Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal Academy Of Higher Education (May 2017- June 2020).
- DNB Radiodiagnosis: Cleared in JUNE 2020 Session
- EDiR (European Diploma in Radiology) April 10th 2022
- Diplomate of ICRI (Indian College of Radiology and Imaging)
- FRCR – PART 1 – cleared. Further steps awaited.
“Role of MDCT in evaluating paranasal sinus anatomy and its variations, common and uncommon sinus pathologies.”
- Presented at IRIA - 72nd Annual conference of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association, January, 2019, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
“CT guided biopsy of cavitary lung lesions, the interplay of factors between risk and diagnostic yield – A single centre experience”
- Presented at Third Annual National Conference Of The Society Of Chest Imaging And Interventions (SCII-CON – 2021)