- MBBS (2003)
- DNB (2009)
Current Positions or Titles
- Senior Consultant – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
- Unit Coordinator – Manipal Hospitals Radiology Group
Background and Interest
- Dr. Monica Shekhawat Sisodia has completed her MBBS from Madras Medical College in the year 2003 and has done her DNB from Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital cum Medical Research Institute, Jaipur in the year 2009. She was previously associated with Rama Medical College as an Assistant Professor of Radiology, Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital, Vrinda Diagnostics and Indo-German Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- She has received Gold Medal in Surgery during MBBS from the prestigious Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Dr. Monica has done her thesis on “CT Morphometric analysis of lumbar vertebral pedicles in Indian population and its relevance in pedicle screw fixation. “
- Her specialization includes women’s imaging, fetal ultrasound, 3D/4D Ultrasound, small parts, colour doppler and all kinds of routine and specialized ultrasound and ultrasound-guided interventions.Her special interests are also cross-sectional gastro-intestinal imaging and MR-defecography.
- She is an active member of the IRIA (Indian Radiological and Imaging Association) and ISGAR(Indian society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Imaging)