- MBBS |DMRD| DNB | EDiR | Fellowship (Fetal Medicine)
Dr. Deepti H V is a Consultant – Radiologist at Manipal Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore. She received her medical degree and DMRD from Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (St. John’s Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore) in the years 2009 & 2013 respectively. She completed her DNB Radiology from the National Board of examinations (NBE), Ministry of health and family welfare in October 2015, Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai. She completed her EDiR – European Diploma in Radiology, Awarded by EBR, Qualifying year 2018 and Fellowship in fetal Medicine in 2018.
She has worked as Senior Resident (Radiology) at St John’s Medical college Bangalore as well as ESIC medical college and PGIMSR, Bangalore.
She brings with her the experience of working in nationally top ranked high volume tertiary care medical college hospitals as well as globally recognised premier corporate multi-speciality hospital. She is passionate about teaching and is a recognised DNB co-guide and guide and actively participates in conducting various academic programs and CMEs. She is highly skilled in reading complex MRI and Computed Tomography with special interest in Body and MSK Imaging, Cardiac CT and ultrasonography. Her Publications include – Detection of coronary artery anomalies using 64-slice MDCT angiography, the Utility of ultrafast MRI or suspected acute appendicitis with inconclusive ultrasound, and Whole-body DWIBS in the detection of metastasis using 3 T MRI. She has memberships with- Life Member of IRIA, ESR, KSR, RSNA, ISGAR and SCII.
Field of Expertise
Fellowship & Membership
Awards & Achievements
- During Under graduation (at St. John’s medical college and hospital, Bangalore).
- Winner of Ram Narayan Dhawan prize exam in Urology in 2007.
- Winner of the Bactroban Prize exam in Dermatology in 2007.
- Runner up in Divisional Level of the 20th IAP Quiz in 2007.
- Finalist in prize examinations of ENT and General Surgery in 2007.
- Honour Certificate in Pharmacology, Community Medicine.
- Merit Certificate in Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Shortlisted for Pope Paul Award (Best outgoing student in final year MBBS).
- University Rank in DMRD
Talks & Publications
- Detection of coronary artery anomalies using 64-slice MDCT angiography, published in IJCMSR. 2017 2;(3):75-79.
- Utility of ultrafast MRI or suspected acute appendicitis with inconclusive ultrasound, published in IJARS DOI;10.7860/IJARS/2017/32360:0000.
- Whole body DWIBS in the detection of metastasis using 3 T MRI.
- DOI-Link: https://dx.doi.org/10.26044/ecr2019/C-2974
- Paper presentations at many national and international conferences, including IRIA, ESR, KSR annual conferences.